Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My FrIEnDs.....

" What you miss the most from school?", my cousin asked me. I didn't need to think twice to answer. I definitely miss my friends. I loved school alot... I can see some of you rolling your eyes but i did love school alot. I always looked forward to go, mainly because i know I'll see all my friends.

First thing I'll pick up Viwashine from her place. I'll get a warm good morning. She'll be with her book that will remind me of my aim at that time. Viwa's always punctual. I make sure to get to her place on time.

Then we will go to Kalai's place. Well, we do have to wait awhile sometimes.... You know Kalai... Not a big fan in going to school. I understood that and normally i dint really mind waiting. I respect her for who she is and except her in a whole... including her flaws.....

The next stop will be school. When we reach school I'll park next 2 Bak and Carrie. I will wish both of them from the car and catch up with things that happened the previous day. Sometimes Carrie's aunt will send delicious cakes and food. Now , that, i really look forward to... haha...

Normally we will stay in the car and wait until 7.20 am. Then we will leave to the TAMEK. There, Sharmini and Ashweni will be chatting away waiting for us. Then there will be 1 big group chatting loudly until Mrs.Cheng needs to step in. Hehe.... We were naughty!!!!

Tommy will be standing behind me. We will say hi and fill in with each other on any important things. Then, the classroom.......

I sit in between Sharu and Tommy. I love disturbing both of them. Tommy has a weak point at his waist and i love pocking him there. He will react with a jump... Hahaha... I like disturb sharu by taking her pictures. She dont like taking pictures......

David Cheah Chi Yee was my husband. Haha... So called husband. It was a joke that circulated for no apparent reason. Hmmmm..... Well, i liked disturbing him anyway.... He is a really wise person that i really respected. So, more reason to disturb him....

Then there was THE ONE AND ONLY CHEE GUAN!!! i LOVE TO DISTURB HIM THE MOST. He was really cool to talk to and fool around with.... He was really helpful and BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HE DOES GOSSIP WITH US......

I really enjoyed school a lot. It was a place i knew i will never be alone. I was surrounded with friends who cared about me. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE SCHOOL WILL ALWAYS BE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR ME.....

No comments: