Monday, April 30, 2007

I GOT TAGGED!!!!!!!

haha..... i got tagged by YVONNE AKA YIFIE!!!!!!! How could she do that to me????? Actually i'm glad she did!!!!! hahahaha..... OK... Here goes....

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG.......

  1. My lovely handphone which was a gift from my dad for my birthday last year.....
  2. My wallet that i bought in Sunway Pyramid with Carrie, Kalai and Bak......
  3. My lipstick and compact powder which my mom insist that every girl has to have it in their bag.......
  4. One cents coins that i chuck inside my bag every time i come out of KFC or MCDONALD'S...
  5. And........ TISSUE!!!!! U HAVE TO HAVE TISSUE!!!!!!!

5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE YOUR PURSE/WALLET.....

  1. My cash that seems to disappear every time i step out of a shopping mall..hmmmm.....
  2. My IC which i will be in jail if i don have it with me.... haha.... BANGLA KA????
  3. My LICENSE which i forget to take sometimes due to memory dysfunction. Lucky police never stop at that time......
  4. A god picture that my mom kept for safety purposes..... MAY GOD BE WITH U......
  5. hmmmm..... I think got lots of receipt to remind me that most probably i'm broke.... haih..

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM..........

  1. MY LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!
  2. My WORLD'S MOST COMFORTABLE BED!!!!!
  3. My CD player.....
  4. My cloths that is all over the place that my mom faints every time she opens the door.... haha......
  5. The balcony!!! I'm lucky that my room comes with the balcony. Most of my time is spent there day dreaming and watching the rain..........

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO.....

  1. I always wanted to go BUNGEE JUMPING!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! ( i'm scared of height though! )
  2. Meet JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!!! I'm in love with him.....
  3. Go camping in the woods with Kalai and the gang.....
  4. BACKPACK AROUND THE WORLD!!!!! THE ULTIMATE DREAM!!!!!
  5. Join the Doctors Without Borders.......

5 THINGS U R CURRENTLY INTO........

  1. my LAPTOP!!!!
  2. Blogging thanks to miss blog, YVONNE!!!!
  3. Partying with my cousins.....
  4. Shopping for cloths and shoes.... When am i not into that..... Going bankrupt.....haha.....
  5. Watching PRISON BREAK!!!!!! It is so interesting that i didn't even miss 1 episode....

5 PEOPLE U WILL TAG....

  1. Sharmini!!!!!! U'r it.... haha....
  2. Bak!!!!!! HAHAHAHA......
  3. Tommy......
  4. ASH....
  5. Last but not least miss....... KALAI!!!!!! GOTCHA!!!!!

No comments: