Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Friends...

WHAT DOES FRIENDS MEAN TO YOU?
Try asking this question to yourself and think about the answers u come up with......

All the people that i met and fortunate enough to make them as my friend played a major role in my quest of building my personality. In other words, they helped me to create the identity that i have now.

But through out the journey of my life i lost some of my friends because of my own doings. There were certain people that i had hurt their feelings. They were so hurt that they developed a hatred towards me. I regret for my action. I wish i was more patient. I wish i had more tolerance.

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER.....
That's what happened to me. I realised that there is no use in crying over spilled milk. I decided that i will never take any of my friends for granted. I still hold on to that decision until this day. I learned to treat every 1 of my friend with grave respect and realised that's its OK to go extra mile to help them out.

THEY thought the same as well. To my surprise they too went extra mile to help me. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS!!!! From then onwards friends means a lot to me. They are part of mt life and journey of self discovery. In the process i met some of the BEST PEOPLE IN MY LIFE THAT GUIDED ME WITH LOVE AND CARE.

I still do regret for loosing all the friends but if i didn't loose them I WOULDN'T FOUND ALL THIS PEOPLE WHO R CURRENTLY IN MY LIFE!! I wish to say sorry to those i might have hurt and hope that i can be part of their lives.

TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME IN YOUR LIFE AND SHOWING ME THE WORLD DOES CARE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARE AND HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BE FOREVER!!!

No comments: