Saturday, May 12, 2007

THe Swing.......

Yesterday i followed my mom to her friend's house. As i was about to walk into her house i realised there was a swing in front of her house.....

Now, i dunno about you but it had been ages since the last time i sat on a swing. My inner child was itching to come out. I went to the aunty's house first. Said hello and sat there for a while. Then, using the hot weather as an excuse, i went outside straight to the swing.

I sat and started to swing.......... It was an experience that i can't explain in words. Suddenly, i felt like all my problems were lifted off my shoulders. I felt like a child again. As i swinged higher and higher all my long lost childhood memory came back.....

WHAT A JOY IT WAS USED TO BE???????

We play around without caring about the world. We were in our own world. IT WAS SAFE AND SECURE.

Sitting on the swing brought back all the childhood memories........ At this point of my life, being weighed down by all my problems, it was really releiving to have that moment on the swing.

I FELT REALLY PEACEFUL.......

A FEELING THAT I DIDN'T HAVE FOR A LONG TIME............

No comments: