Saturday, May 5, 2007

ANGER!!!!!!!!!

Now, what do you do when you get really angry??? Not just a simple brief anger or traffic jam anger but really really angry to the max!!!!!!!

I was really angry just now and i'm still angry as i write this blog. I feel so frustrated to the fact that some people just don't care about other people's feelings!!!! Most of all, i feel so frustrated over human being's ability to be SELFISH!!!!!

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE, JUST FOR A SECOND, THINK ABOUT PEOPLE AROUND THEM B4 DOING SOMETHINGS???? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE REALISE THE MAGNITUDE OF THEIR SELFISH ACTION AGAINST OTHERS????

I, on the other hand constantly think about other's well being b4 i make a decision...... When i'm presented with a problem, i try my level best to solve it without hurting anybody. I'm sure all of you know that solving a problem without hurting any of the people involved is a hard work and needs alot of THINKING!!

The moment i turn around, i realise that this person trying to get out of the problem by hurting every single person on his way!!!!!!!! How do you think that makes ME feel???? Here i am, going the extra mile to make sure everybody is peaceful at the end of the day, just to have it destroyed by a single SELFISH PERSON??????

I'm not saying i don't have a flaw but COME ON!!!!! How can you do that to your own family???
Sometimes i just want OUT. I don't want to be a part of it anymore..... But, then again, this is who i am!!!

HOW I WISH I HAVE A MACHINE THAT CAN ZAP EVERY SINGLE ONE OF SELFISH PEOPLE OUT OF THIS PLANET AND PUT THEM IN A SAME PLANET???? I'LL CALL IT PLANET IDIOTS!!!!!! LET'S SEE HOW THEY CAN SURVIVE WITH BEING SELFISH!!!!

No comments: