Thursday, September 20, 2007

Under the weather......

I'm feeling sick now... Haih... It's my asthma. I did not have asthma for the longest time and now it came back again. My movement is really restricted. But, then again, i'm resting as much as i can and catch up on my studies.

Everybody keep asking me am i stressed? But the truth is i was way more stressed in form 6 compared to now..... So, wat happened ah? Only god knows.

I'm waiting for a call from an important person now. Haih...... I hate waiting. Make me feel soooo frustrated and i hate people waiting for me also. Then again, all anger melts once the call comes. HAHAHAHA...... Can't help it rite??? Soft hearted.........

Ok.... Gotta go. Need to settle alot of things and need to get well really soon. How can a medical student can be this sick? haih.................

No comments: