Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm in INDONESIA!!!!!!!

Hello everybody!!!! I'm in Indonesia now...... Man, my perception of this country completely changed la!!!! Its not what i expected. Even though Malang town is small its really nice and have all the facility!!! I'm in CC now which is in the Campus!!!! Then, i went shopping at their shopping mall called MATOS @ MALANG TOWN SQUARE!!!! Huge shopping mall!!!!!! I watched Transformers at their theatre. By the way, THE MOVIE WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!

Now, I'm staying with ibu angkat who is super nice!!!!! Her house is really BIG!!!!!!!! My house mates r really good. But I'm missing home la!!!!!! Miss my mom and her cooking alot. Miss Indian Food alot!!!!!! I wanna eat idli and tosai!!!! Its OK!! I'm in 1 of the prestigious uni in Indonesia so I'm proud to be here.....

OK!!!!! I have to go...... That's all the time i have. Till next time....... CIAO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: